In the event that inclement weather causes the cancellation of BROADWAY classes, you will be notified by email as soon as a decision is made. A recorded message will be left at (402) 345-4849 and the local television stations will be notified. In addition, a notice will be posted on the home page of The Rose Theater website at www.rosetheater.org.
Arrival and Departure
Students are asked to arrive five to ten minutes early to prepare for class. At the end of each class, the instructor will walk the students to the lobby to meet with parents and will immediately return to class to begin the next class.
Parents are not allowed in classroom/studio while class is in session, but are encouraged to wait in our lobby instead. This policy allows each student to have total artistic freedom and class participation.
Observation week will be held Monday, Dec. 16 through Sunday, Dec. 22, 2013. Parent/guardians and visitors are welcome to enter the studio to watch their student’s class at this time. Photography and video recordings are allowed. Refreshments will be provided.
• No food, chewing gum, or beverages besides water are allowed in class. Water is permitted and students are encouraged to bring it in covered water bottles.
• Follow dress code at all times.
• Wait to be dismissed from class by the instructor and follow arrival and departure policy.
• No hanging on ballet barres.
• Visit the restroom before the start of class.
• No street shoes allowed in the studio.
• Treat each other, instructors, and staff with the utmost respect at all times, using appropriate language and good manners.
• HAVE FUN!