In the event of a weather cancellation, parents will be notified by email as soon as a decision is made. A recorded message will be left at (402) 345-4849 and the local television stations will be notified. A notice will also be posted on the home page of The Rose Theater website at www.rosetheater.org.
Arrival and Departure
Students should arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to class start time. Please plan to pick up your student(s) immediately after class. Students must be picked up within 15 minutes of class ending.
Parents are not allowed in classrooms while classes are in session. Parents are welcome to wait in the lobby area. This policy allows each student to have total artistic freedom.
- No food, gum, or beverages (besides water) are allowed in class. Water is permitted and students are encouraged to bring it in covered water bottles.
- Follow dress code at all times.
- Wait to be dismissed from class and follow arrival and departure policy.
- No hanging on ballet barres or climbing on theater fixtures.
- Visit the restroom before the start of class.
- No street shoes allowed in dance studios.
- Treat each other, instructors, and staff with the utmost respect at all times, using appropriate language and good manners.
- HAVE FUN!