Select performances are interpreted for the hearing impaired:
• Robin Hood – Saturday, Oct. 19 at 2 pm
• Big Nate – Saturday, Nov. 16 at 2 pm
• Narnia – Saturday, Dec. 21 at 2 pm
• Jackie & Me – Saturday, March 8 at 2 pm
• Frederick – Saturday, April 5 at 2 pm
• Ramona Quimby – Saturday, May 3 at 2 pm
• Tarzan – Saturday, June 14 at 2 pm
Select performances are designated as “autism-friendly,” which means special accommodations such as a private pre-show room and reserved seating are made for families attending with a child on the Autism Spectrum:
• Robin Hood – Saturday, Oct. 19 at 5 pm
• Frederick – Saturday, April 5 at 5 pm
The Rose Theater offers wheelchair accessible seating on its main floor. Depending on the size of the wheelchair, up to ten spaces are available per show. If you require special seating, please call The Rose in advance to ensure availability.
Several parking spaces for disabled patrons are available on the street directly outside The Rose Theater. Up to six spaces are available on Friday evenings. Ten spaces are available on Saturdays and Sundays.