Rose members enjoy everything The Rose has to offer – and at the very best price! For the term of your membership, which for the 2014-15 season would be Sept. 1, 2014 through Aug. 31, 2015, you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Four free tickets to each of our seven regular season shows: The Very Hungry Caterpillar, The Cat in the Hat, A Wrinkle in Time, Buffalo Bill’s Cowboy Band, Zen Ties, The Reluctant Dragon and Charlotte’s Web. That’s 28 free tickets! Other options include Family + Individual Memberships (five free tickets per show) or Double Family Memberships (eight free tickets per show).
- Purchase up to ten additional tickets to each regular season show for only $10 per ticket – an $8 per ticket discount off the regular box office price.
- Save $7 per ticket to the holiday show, A Christmas Story: The Musical, and spring musical, Mary Poppins, and purchase up to ten tickets to each show at the discounted rate of $18 for main floor and $13 for balcony.
- Reserve the best seats available to the two premium event showswhen purchased before general sales open on Aug. 1, 2014.
- Save $10 per child (up to four children) off total tuition of $80 or more for DRAMA at The Rose classes.
- Register for BROADWAY at The Rose classes minus the $15 registration fee.
- Enjoy member-only opportunities such as backstage tours and show-themed family classes.
- Attend our free Member Day complete with hands-on activities, drama workshops, balloon art, face painting, and more!
- Save 10% on costume rentals – even during the month of October!
Patron and Capital Campaign Members
In addition to the benefits listed above, Patron and Capital Campaign Members also receive:
- Recognition in The Rose’s show programs
- Four free tickets to the Dec. 7th performance of the holiday show, A Christmas Story: The Musical. A private post-show event with costumes and photos with the actors is included.
- Eight free regular season show “gift” passes for friends and family.
- Free ticket exchanges.
- Tax deductible ($205 patrons / $405 capital campaign donors)